View Single Post
Old 20-04-2018, 11:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 21
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future
Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

APACHE SEX DIARY - Dan Dan

feels quite bad for not calling one of my old regular for almost 2 months, didnt realise it until she wechat me and I paiseh. she was my favourite, and now still is actually..

OKie, last night hovered into 1658a, OKt BOtak with his usual friendliness asked me what dish I liked to have. HE recommended me a few busty ones I have not yet try, but I told him I wanna try WH02 Dan Dan.

good that she is available.

In she came about 5 minutes later. She look prettier now than before, shed some weight with more defined facial looks. Hair also nice.

I asked her what happen to her looks? she said nothing wrong to look prettier yah? I said of course. into the room, she gave me a pat on my backside and teasefully gave me the seductive angry look, "why so long dont look for me? forget me ah?" after that lunged me onto the bed and we hugged and stripped.

i like such foreplay. we lay naked on the bed for a while caressing each other. lets go shower. she washed me thoroughly. and i sucked her neh neh and nipples.

Her neh neh is now a full B. dunno what she did, her face and body look better now than before.

actually supposed to be 30 minutes now end up 60 minute session. I insist on it.

onto the bed, we continue our hugging and caressing. she suck my nipple. followed by a capped BJ. WH02 gals all do capped BJ as instructed by their boss. so who says capped BJ got no business? the gals there are doing well.

I am OK with it, i also feel safer with them.

ok, time for firing exercise.

I made her face my favourite V shape mirror attack angle in room 3. she was a bit curious, but later know what I meant. She said, like this also can, so sextifying. I pump her from behind. She has a nice meaty backside which once pump you can feel the softness and that piak piak sound which I simply love. Her neh neh swings in all direction wildly as I pump her harder in doggie. she moans and her hands grasped the bedsheet. I lay her front onto the bed and pump her from behind. she has nice curvy butts. even at this angle can piak piak sound also. wtf.

I turn her around. Pump her missionery and wah lao oi, the piak piak experience is one of the best. I mean, I pumped so many gals liao, but her piak piak is one of the very different one. pumped harder and after about 4 minutes fired my engaged load of hellfire missiles into her hole with big bang. wtf, my legs numb liao

if her butt combined with Jiu Jiu hole with Chen Meng body and Jia Ning seductive face, that will be the heavenly experience.

now will rtf her soon given her new look and i will miss her butt for the piak piak.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.

Last edited by apache; 28-06-2018 at 10:16 AM.