Thread: weird symptoms
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2020, 11:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 7
LurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: weird symptoms

sry guys forget to post update. so about 2weeks ago, i went to kensington to take the anonymous test. cost me a bomb. almost 120. the doc told me negative tho.
i threw the reciept away liao, forget it stated some combo test, so i wanna know how accurate is it.

because the heat that i mentioned, is still coming back on and off, for this 2weeks. every 2days dont have heat. then 1day+ have, then continue again the same cycle. (no fever cuz i keep taking temp everyday, regardless of whether i got heat or not, even at workplace also. i took temp at home whenever i felt the heat around my shoulders/neck/ then some numb feeling around my arms and feets.)

so i been to GP, check blood and urine test, 1week ltr, came back nth also. tell me nth serious, no baterica, no cancer detected, even white blood cell everything fine. cost me a bomb too which i shall not mentioned, much more than the private anonymous hiv test at kensington.

so maybe now any expert out here, could help me identify what kind of illness am i having? or could be some sti? but i have been searching thru and i cant find a sti that has the symptoms i felt. so worried now