View Single Post
Old 21-08-2009, 03:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 23
Mekatulia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMekatulia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: NORTHERN EXPEDITION (a personal trip to China’s DongBei & Russian Far East)

My experience of Dongbei (东北)

Fuyuan (扶远), according to GT and LN, is the most north-eastern town of China. Apparently, the provincial governemnt of Heilongjiang has listed Fuyuan one of the top 10 towns to be promoted and developed for tourism. The Russian and Chinese governments has apparently entered into an agreement to jointly develop an area in FY into another SEZ (Special Economic Zone). With a railway station coming soon in FY, that will significanly ease access and increase the number of people visiting FY.

LT, EZ and LN decided to explore the town abit after arrival. I forgot what was the reason that GT decided to call it a night early. And so the 3 of us hailed a cab and asked to be taken to those places that offers some happy ending (找些乐子). The driver took us to 3 different joints. There selection was really limited and none of the gals really gave us the "oomph". Rather than to go through motion, all 3 of us decided to just skip it and call it an early night. After all, for LT and EZ, we still have a long journey ahead.

If you ask me to compare 黑河 and 扶远, I kinda like HH better. One of the evenings in HH, we had bbq and beer for dinner, something that I personally quite enjoyed.

Well, after having been to HH, FY, Blago...(布市) and Khaba (哈巴), these 4 cities situated along 黑龙江 or Amur River, I can claim that I have seen the other side of the shore from both sides now.
对我来说,侯佩岑算什么
把衣服掀起来!把奶罩丢上来!