View Single Post
Old 08-08-2019, 11:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1035 / Power: 7
psylocke has much to be proud ofpsylocke has much to be proud ofpsylocke has much to be proud ofpsylocke has much to be proud ofpsylocke has much to be proud ofpsylocke has much to be proud ofpsylocke has much to be proud ofpsylocke has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Best Juagen Master In Amk = Ling Ling Jie

After my last meeting today, I decided to knock off work early. Checked my contact list and LLJ shop was on the radar. Msg her for booking, and below is my MR:

Name: FF
Location: 9/10 - very discreet but I imagine could be noisy when surrounding eateries are full of customers. best of all, it's close to my workplace
Look : 7/10 - presentable, but then I was there purely for maintenance so it didn't matter.
Massage : 9/10 - simple movements, strong hands, consistent rhythm, damn solid.
Zhuagen : 9/10 - not painful like other zhuagen masters when they do the vein pulling, but she really managed to have full control of my didi. hard-soft-hard-soft, I was on a roller coaster
Service : 9/10 - she was friendly and chatty. didn't make fun of my broken mandarin
RTM: yes

I had little expectations when I paid her at the counter, but I was proven very wrong. During zhuagen, she was able to maintain my erection almost the whole 1 hour, I'd say this was uncommon for me. And I wasn't exaggerating either about the roller coaster comment, she kneaded my didi to bring me to the edge and just one stroke away from cumming she changed movement to let it subside, rinse and repeat. I was begging (in my mind of coz) for her to let me cum, but the whole session was purely clean no GQ / extras.

At the end, she offered me water and told me no release for a few hours. I replied her that I will do my best but cannot promise I left energised and my mind feels light, so I'd say money well spent. I also praised her to LLJ.

Now I wonder if I can request the master herself for my next session...