Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
thinkwhtudoing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrewxox21 View Post
Visited L18H20 and had the chance to be served by a nice chic #008 name Tong Tong. I would like to share my recent experience with this hot gal.
Just a brief description of this vixen:

Tong Tong #008 is 1.58 m in height and around 45 kg in weight. She has a nice proportioned body with A+ handful boobs. She is now 27 years old, but her looks tells otherwise. She looks younger than her age. She is presentable and welcoming.

Start of Session

Tong Tong lead me to the shower and we started showering together. She gave me a massage from the back to the front. She then used her boobs to massage my back and front. The experience was refreshing due to the shower and boob massage, given that the girl has big breasts.

The gal politely asked me if I in any case have a disease or what not. Well, of course I don’t, she said ‘okay’. Then girl shoot right away to my penis without putting condom on. Gave me a very graceful bbbj. She’s proved that shes good. Gave me a teasing on my anus and my balls. Soaks me with plenty of saliva on my balls and cock.

I asked her to lightly scratch my back which makes me feel relaxed and more aroused. Then she gave boob massage again. The girl is good with tongue playing my body, she then sips a mouthful of warm water and slowly runs her lips to my body. The experience was awesome and very arousing liao.
The girl has good skills with gua sha. She used her lips and gently applied gua sha to my whole body. She uses mouth to “ba guan” a technique in which she sucks and release on my back.

She go down to my butt and licked it then to my anus, very good with teasing and stimulating, especially the girl has a long tongue. HDLY. – Hi di lao yue. Gave me another Bbbj, then light kissing and licking. She then uses mouthful of water (cold, then warm water) to bbbj my penis making it so hard and angry almost CIM liao. 360 degrees bbbj, from 12 o’clock to 12 o’clock.

She went on top of me then fucked me nicely. Her pussy was very juicy and my penis got so wet. It made a ‘plak plak’ sound in the room. It was heaven, I can reach her inside walls and it was warm and creamy. She fucked me hard then stopped then gentle, has good timing and motion. I cum a lot due to her stimulation.

High RTF maybe every weekend.

GFE: Slightly shy girl but nice chatting with her. Entertaining and not rude.

Skillful AR

Catbath: Smooth, not rushed,

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=569610
Hi bros, I don't know so let me ask
$150 cat house can bonk how long?
What are the services can we expect ? Look wise?
What is the difference between $50, $100, $150?
I don't know. So, I ask