View Single Post
Old 19-11-2018, 10:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 10
Destin6wU is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDestin6wU is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDestin6wU is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: It all starts with a friend

Previously on..

I nod my head and comply. She gave me a good boob rub on my face. It was so soft and rubbing both my cheeks, I'm getting a major hard-on, I stand up suddenly and pull her head to my dick. Without saying anything she opens her mouth and swallows it all.

She was drooling all over my dick and balls, a good suction that i almost can’t take it, leg is shivering the long she suck while I’m standing, I’ll probably go harewire! So I lie down and she continue to suck with all the slurping sound, i slowly life my leg higher, she have those eye smile and she lick both my balls and go lower to lick my ass, I felt a jolt up my spine! The feeling is heavenly~

Me: “Climb on up, I want you to ride on me”

Without saying anything, she just climb up and guide my dick to her pussy and rub, she moan a little, i told her to be quiet, and try not to wake SY up. Before I could say another word, she sit in and her moan even louder. And SY move her head a little, we shock and pause.

And I whisper to JY
Me: “See! Told you not to make so much noise”
JY: “its fine, she’s drunk”

She starts to ride me, rub on me front and back, her moan getting louder and her pace catch up. I grob her boobs and finger pinching her beautiful nipple, she goes even faster.

JY: “I’m coming.. Harder..”
*I’m far from coming*

JY sudden ark her back and she lean on my chest breathing heavily. I hug her and tell her, I’m not done yet. I hug her tightly and move my hip fast and hard smack right in her. She cover her mouth, and moan..

JY: “yes, more, so good. Its.. good...”

I lift her up and carry her, she is so light! A pocket size of girl with big boob, my kinda girl. I just use my strength to lift and drop her, my dick just slam in hard during the drop, she moan louder, but SY not moving, so I keep lift drop her and the feeling so good! I feel i almost reach my climax. I slow down and slowly drop her back on the ground. We are now sweating and I keep pumping her so hard. And when I glance up, i saw SY opened her eyes and fixed her eyes unto me. But I keep on pumping JY. I hug her head to have her and SY eye met. I wink at SY, and she bit her lip. I get more horny and I whisper

Me: “I’m cumming!”
JY: “In my mouth! Mouth!”

I pump a few more thrust and pull out, a swift move up to her mouth and she suck every bit of it, and I turn to look at SY, her eyes are cloesed. I cum so much that her mouth overflow, she got a cute small mouth. And i pull out, she showed me so much, and swallow in a shot. And I told her to go shower, and I wear my shorts, showing her I’m catching my breathe.

After JY enter the toilet in her room with MJ inside the room, I slowly shift my butt backwards near to SY. And I tap her shoulder

Me: “Are you alright?”
*No respond*
Me: “you are awake right? Don’t fake”
*No respond*

I put my hand on her thigh, and stroke up and down..

To be continue..😏