View Single Post
Old 11-07-2006, 01:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 20
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Miri

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinman8
From wikipedia:

Pontianak (Chinese: Khuntien) is the capital of the Indonesian province of West Kalimantan. It is a medium-size industrial city located at 0°0′N 109°20′E, on the island of Borneo in Indonesia. It occupies an area of 107.82 kmē in the delta of the Kapuas River, the longest river in Indonesia. It is located precisely on the Equator.

Muz be de gal from Indonesia Pontianak...
Ya, Pontianak is an Indonesian border town very near to Kuching. In fact many Indonesians are crossing the border daily to work in Sarawak and even Kuching.

As for me, I never like Indonesia so I avoided visiting Pontianak. No view points from me on this. what I also know that many are Dayaks too and are not Javanese. There are many of mixed local native-Chinese parentage [very pretty like Kadazans]
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE