Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
mike7179 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sex in Sarawak?Kuching , Miri , Sibu , Bintulu

Quote:
Originally Posted by selim
From King Wood, u can see Kuching Park Hotel. At the back of Kuching Park Hotel and same row of Kuching Park Hotel a lot of MC, more than 10 ports. ML is NL local and Bakso from Kalimantan. Damages almost same with KL.

At the back of Kuching Park also, 2-3 PUB, a lot of bakso waiting for u to book them.

I normaly call OKT to send me stock to choose.
ST: RM120-RM150 for local and Bakso.
LT (10-11pm til morning/sometime have to kick the gal out from room, 12pm also don't want to go back): RM220 to RM250.

Bro Selim,

I heard from my friend that somewhere in Boulevard shopping centre you can get local Iban/Bisayak gal from the photo album through OKT. CAn you please PM me the contact no of the OKT as I will be in Miri sometime August.

Last year, I had been to the hair Salon (forgot the name of the salon) near the Boulevard Shopping centre, asked for full body massage RM$50.00 per hour. During teh massage she always accidental tough my didi & balls. Settle the ST, damage RM$80.00. Service SOP & girl 4/10.

I think the best price to go for KTV is Labuan Pub, a lot of nice pretty PRC & Iban gals in the KTV. Lately found out that the PRC cost arnd RM$400 ON but only can pickup after 1am. Iban gal no offer takeaway.

Becareful the local gals in Cherry Berries, as 2 years ago we managed to get a local chinese gal to join out table for drink. She mentioned she is alone at that time but KNN 20 mins later, more than 7 gansters came into the pub & found trouble with us. We manage to excape unharm. Nowaday Miri is control by Malaysian Mafia. So becareful when travel alon to Miri especially Bruneian.