View Single Post
Old 12-12-2018, 11:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 7
Rockyrox is a glorious beacon of lightRockyrox is a glorious beacon of lightRockyrox is a glorious beacon of lightRockyrox is a glorious beacon of lightRockyrox is a glorious beacon of light
Massage Place at Ang Mo Kio neighbourhood

Went around to recce the area and found this lone massage place at ang mo kio neighbourhood. Nearby got posb atm and market. Carpark n kopitiam all behind.

After stepping in, the massuse was a milf but it was a hot day so decided to go ahead. She led me to a room and asked if I want to go shower which i agreed. She gave me a blue paper type pants to change into and a tower and led me to the toilet. The windows were all not shut and facing both the streets and the carpark so I quickly went into shower and came back to the massage room.

Lie down and she began the oil massage. Pressure was good and i needed one coz recently abit stress and body aching. After massaging my back and arms, she moved south and started on my tighs, could feel her finger sliding and touching my balls slightly. After some questions and massaging, she adjusted herself to be in between my tighs and started using her fingers to slide up my ass crack and down to the didi slowly and sensually. She repeated this a few times and the feeling was just shiok.

She then asked me to flip over n ended. She used a warm towel to clean up my groin area for me then i shower n left.

Dmg: $50 + $50