View Single Post
Old 13-10-2018, 12:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1731 / Power: 11
theelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tan837 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.info/massage-angela/
Coke introduce her friend Angela so i went to try
Located At G area , few mins walk to MRT
Looks much much more prettier than on the animal site picture,the lips sexy, gentle voice foxy eyes . The animal site photo not really well taken
Massage is good, but sensual is even better like coke, roaming signal 4G . Rtm for sure worth it
Second this bro. I think she is a hidden gem. Service wise just liked Chi Zi and Long Nu. Just reached the shore recently. So for bros out there that need a rotation. You know what I am talking about.

Look: 8.5/10 I rate her a pretty foxy classy lian look. Similar to the photos. Minimum PS touchup. Not SYT.

Body: 8/10 not tall, she is slim no fat, boobs are good natural b, not clean shave under but nice looking abalone, white silky skin

Massage: 7/10 ok massage not her forte, don’t expect TCM standard

Sensual: 9/10 you are here for this. It started off with a wet pokey AR with the tongue, followed by HDLY, then she went under for down below bbbj. It reminded how I had it 20 years back with my ah lian gf. Can feel that she is really into it.

GFE: 9/10 overall sexy petite foxy lady, well manner, will treat you like a bf. I think chemistry plays a part. But she definitely will accommodate to what you want.

RTM.: Sure! She’s a very good option and alternative to have.

PS: Ohhh she looks great in her bra and panty. For those bros that like your ML to have them on first rather than full nude in the beginning. She damn knows how to pick a nice sexy set.