View Single Post
Old 05-09-2012, 11:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 544 / Power: 23
Suck Harder is a glorious beacon of lightSuck Harder is a glorious beacon of lightSuck Harder is a glorious beacon of lightSuck Harder is a glorious beacon of lightSuck Harder is a glorious beacon of lightSuck Harder is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Chengdu and Chongqing help needed

A quick update. I skipped Chengdu and went straight for ChongQing... maybe a bad mistake.

Went footie looking for CA type of footie... but only got auntie. So I went for the normal massage at 106rmb.

Night time went cruise... a lot of pimps weixin me... it seems rate diff is the standard. BBS style come to room. As the taxi driver told me don't pay for more than 300rmb per pop, decided to engage one mummy and insisted on paying 300rmb. She "guaranteed" swee girl... Haha... The girl then called me for me to pick her up downstairs, so I went down. Her voice sounded good, sweet demure type based on voice. Went downstairs... KNN totally cannot make it. Body is good, fair skin and big boobs, though a bit chubby. However face not my type. Wanted to bail, but she wanted taxi fare, so LL gave.

Went back to room clarified with mummy if 400rmb one indeed better, she said yes. But at this point I am both tired and also don't trust her anymore.

So decided to bail and sleep alone in my expensive room... Hahahha.

I went look see club 88 and Muse, looked posh from outside. But as my kaki not in town yet, I decided to KIV.

Until the next report... oh the taxi driver did say this place called Hou Huan??? Seems like the local BBS. But of course I have no guts to go alone...