View Single Post
Old 31-08-2018, 10:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 20
kilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Bro Jason always have a great flair with words and every MR is always full of sexciting details. While the emphasis is on the word chemistry, some that I have tried truly fell short of expectations.

Anyway, it’s always a joy to read your MRs. Reminds me of Old Wolf on the Health Centre thread that used to write steamy FRs of his encounters in Spas/MPs where he almost always end up doing raw sex with the MLs and cumming truckloads in their pussies and even got some pregnant. Always a joy to read.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
https://sglonelyguy.info/anni-massage/

A little public service announcement for an old friend...

Super low budget offering -- $80 fully nude massage with CBJ and HJ!

Checked with her and confirm no mistake. I tried her 3 times previously during her first stint. Good massage, good sensual, and 5G roaming. Back then, she got wet easily, and was one of the fortunate ones who can cum quite easily too, adding to the enjoyment.

Didn't try her on her 2nd stint because she was operating from a MP then. Heard she put on a little weight too.

Seems like she's a bit bah-bah now, so for guys who like meaty girls, it's a plus point.