Thread: eunice here :)
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2010, 10:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 15
eunicexoxo is one of the Best!eunicexoxo is one of the Best!eunicexoxo is one of the Best!
Re: eunice here :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papasmurf709 View Post
Met up with Eunice recently. Young and fresh to the business is probably how I'd describe her. Not for those who want a pro bonk. We got along well and I had a great GFE in our short time together. My FR follows.

Looks: Very young, and innocent looking. Wore makeup but could still see the youth in her face. Fine features, with straight long hair. I find her pretty, though I'd love to see her without makeup on.

Body: Slim, with some baby fat around the waist she wants to lose. Fair and smooth skin, no marks or tattoos visible.

Boobs: Between A and B, with small nipples. My guess is they're still developing =p

Kissing: I like her frenching, I think she has good technique. Tender and responsive, and felt natural. Braces were not in the way. Non-smoker.

DATY: She enjoys it a lot. She's shaved, there's no smell and her juices flowed as I licked her and she moaned softly in response.

BBBJ: Not bad, and I think she will improve with more practice. Nice firm strokes. But her small mouth got tired easily from oral action so we didn't spend long on it.

FJ: She helped cap me, and we went straight to my favourite doggy style as time was running short. She was wet (perhaps from the earlier licking) and tight and it didn't take me too long to unload.

GFE: Although time was short (hotel computer system hung and it took ages to get a room), she never rushed me and chatting with her felt natural and easy. We seemed to click and it made the session very enjoyable.

Damage: 150/1/1 (exc. room/cap + tip)

RTF: Yes =)
thank you. see you soon