View Single Post
Old 29-06-2018, 08:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 16
terminaldreams deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyterminaldreams deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Little Black Book

The room had two beds in the middle and there was no curtain or railings for it in the middle. Right at the back corner, with curtains drawn to either side, was a two person jacuzzi tub and a shower area to the right. Wild thoughts circulated my mind which I tried hard to suppress in case of any awkward moments with the therapist. The two therapist laid our disposable underwear on the
massage bed and told us to change while they get the essential oils. As the door closed, I picked the packet up and smiled at SA.

SA: haha, I know what you’re thinking. You wish! Turn around.

I guess now was not the time for a free view and I obediently turned around as I got changed. I did wonder if she peeped because I didn’t in hopes to gain more of her trust. When I was done, I turned around with the towel wrapped around my waist. SA was half sitting on the side of the bed wearing the sheet like a halter maxi dress. She was open but still knew how to keep maintain some decency. I was quite impressed how she turned a straight sheet into something that clothed her rather elegantly. But what caught my eye was the clothes hook that had her dress hung, and so did her black bra and a pair of black lace panties. The lighting was dim and I couldn’t make out more of it, but I’ve got my eyes on the prize.

Our therapists came back in and requested us to lay face down. It was much easier for me to disrobe the towel and I had my head planted into the hole in a blink. At that time, hearing a bit of chatter from SA with the therapist, I turned my head slightly to my right. It was probably to get the sheet from her body and lay it on the bed. All I could see by then when I turned was a topless SA climbing into bed. Her tits hung down and they seem like they may be pushing to a B cup, I wasn’t sure. But stealing that glance, was enough to put me into sweet dreams to enjoy the session.