View Single Post
Old 10-04-2009, 06:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 17
stealthraider is one of the Best!stealthraider is one of the Best!stealthraider is one of the Best!
Re: Panties, Gees, Bras anything that covers

the next day no action as i went home. can't stay forever in hall and besides can't do it everyday, need to get proper rest.

2 nights after my last exploration, i was back in the hall again. i bought some snacks and drinks so i deliberately climbed up the stairs slowly to my room on the top floor, taking the opportunity to seize up the situation on the 2nd and 4th floor. nothing seems to have changed, still as quiet.

went into my room, turn on my computer and check some emails. then i brought a chair out to the corridor outside my room and started to have a mini picnic with my snacks and drinks, enjoying the cool night air and of course keeping an eye on "things". i slowly considered the unexplored rooms on the 4th floor, deciding which one to "recce" that night. i decided on a room which belonged to two beach volleyball players. anyone who has watched beach volleyball competitions on tv before will know how sexy the players tend to be and at least above average looking too. so are these 2 girls. both about 1.65-1.7m tall, with tanned skinned and slim body. one has long hair and the other short cropped hair. the long hair one resembles Miwa Asao (Miwa Asao นักวอลเล่ย์บอลชายหาด...) as she had the same tanned look and well proportioned body.

the short cropped hair girl looks something like Yotsumoto Naomi: http://www.wallcoo.net/Celebrity/Yot...naomi_06la.jpg