View Single Post
Old 03-06-2017, 12:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aladeen View Post
unlike sinkapore ktv or club, the gals are sweet and not pushy for LD, I think there is unspoken rule by bar owner, that gals working there not allowed to ask for LD.
KTVs and clubs in PP, ladies dun earn from LD. They drink from your bottles or carton of beers. Unless they dun like what u are drinking then they can request u to buy them other drinks.

They earn from tips. Only those riverside type of bars earn from LDs.

Quote:
even in darling, no one ever come to my table and ask for drink. Or maybe just they are high class FL with golden pussy. we never know. Or they dun drink draft cheap beer.
Again, Darling gers are all FLs. They dun earn from LD. "Draft cheap beer"? Darling beer is 1 of the most expensive in PP...

Quote:
my bro had a FL contact from darling, and booked her the following night ST. Guess what, she came and pick him up with her car. It was a sports car by the way.
How u defined a "sport car"? A 911 or...? "Luxury cars" like Lexus are all around PP. 1 used Lexus RX 300 costs about 10K USD. A used BMW X5 costs about 15K USD.

Anyway, if a ger can drive a new, luxury sport car, worth 100s k USD, then I am curious why will she whores herself???