Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
mikasackerman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funquest View Post
This is only based on my experience. Others have reported various degrees of success and failures.

- pics are usually old or they use a lot of filters, photoshop
- those posting Line are freelancers or scammers. I got one wanting me to buy in to some lottery gaming scheme. I usually check their Line and see if they have recent posts and are active. If you get a Line account with no posts (restricted) then it's a red flag.
- those hot girls with IG, just to boost their followers they rarely respond and/or limited English. Also those photos or links to IG can be a showcase of their former glory days and they are like older now.
- and the biggest one is trying to determine if they are Ladyboys or not.
- these girls probably get a ton of messages so don't expect prompt responses hence hard to make any type of plans

It's a mine field. I did find only 2 legitimate FL's that I would be interested in but it was way more work than it's worth. It also depends on what type of person you are, age and how picky you are.

So just to re-iterate, this is my own experience. I have paid memberships for both TF and Tinder and no longer bother with either.
Just registry my TF work Premium account. Message whole day to nearly 30 girls no one reply. Sad...