View Single Post
Old 29-11-2022, 10:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 748 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: Talk About Stock Holdings?

Quote:
Originally Posted by airman View Post
S&P 500 ETF requires a longer runway and I am 60 now.

Did you buy the Lion Global S&P 500 ETF from Endowus?

What is considered a good price for Microsoft & Coca Cola & McDonald's?
at 60, you should be looking to reduce your stock allocation.
Its volatile and can hit you bad in the short term. Younger people have time on their side in the stock market. You dont. Unless your stock allocation is an amount you can afford to lose.
My advise is look to allocate half your stock holdings into bonds of the highest quality.
You can try SSB which fixes a good rate for next 10 years. SG govt bonds as well if you can allocate 250k at least i think. Or consider bond ETFs as these bond portfolios are low cost and well diversified (safer to go for investment grade bond ETF but yields will be low).

I dont buy anything local due to a lot of mispricing, low liquidity and lack of growth.

I dont have a good pricing for those stocks. The price has to depend on earnings and the economic environment. What i'm giving here is an investment strategy rather than stock tips.