View Single Post
Old 09-02-2017, 02:59 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 8
DocDonald is one of the Best!DocDonald is one of the Best!DocDonald is one of the Best!
Re: Docdonald Maca Tongkat Ali Extra Strong, Sexual Wellbeing For Men Daily Supplemen

New testimonials for this week

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kong Ba Bao View Post
Bro, here is a testimonial for you.

After reading all the reviews I decided to try DocDonald and I was glad I did. Buying the product is so hasslefree. Took the pills for a couple of weeks. A few weeks later my body felt more energetic and erection was stronger. I bought maca and tongkat ali.

Then on tue night last week, my wife thought of having some fun. Later we went drinking and my wife got tipsy and horny. On the way home she touched me and I want to fuck too. We fucked in the car. And we fucked more when we reached home. Luckily, for the supplements, i can go more rounds. Even my wife is surprised since we have not had this for a very long time.

But that's not the only thing that i felt changing in my body. After coming back from work around 7pm, i would watch YouTube, serve a little facebook and sleep. I'm too tired to do anything. But recently i start to feel more energetic at night. I could have the mental alertness to stay up and actually gave me to do some of my work which I procrastinated for months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelvin_21t View Post
I come across DocDonald tongkat ali while seeking help for a sexual health problem. Got the all a set each and consume as per instructed. 1 tablet day, 1 tablet night. It has been 5 weeks. Promised an FR if it works well.

During sex, I felt my dick seemed to be full of blood or sperm bursting out. It gets better with each passing day. Most nights I feel more horny than usual. I need some place to release it. My girl came to my house more regularly now to fuck.

These days, Surprisingly I took longer time to cum, and more control over my climax. And made my girl cum happily too.

When we were resting, she squeezed my small bro and it erected so hard again, so I fucked her again. I feel like I have more energy mentally and physically.

This is a wonderful product that I highly recommend to any bro. My girl told me she will not forget how good I am becoming.