View Single Post
Old 11-01-2014, 07:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KENNYC View Post
I agree.
Ah Fang usually dressed in her tight white low neckline dress looks elegant and sexy gobbles up the daytime guys like McD french fries!
Ah Fang decision to patrol daytime is very smart since the daytime dinos don't provide much competition. Why doesn't more SYTs follow her stategy?

On Wednesday 2pm behind the escalator area I saw a Thai donning a lacey tight outfit looking 8/10 body, 7/10 face. I was too slow she was quicky tapowed! Damn! Anyone bros tried her?
Oh...do you know Ah Fang meh? Yeah she is damned sexy (dressed and undressed) and she has a very captivating sweet smile ........I love her smile
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE