View Single Post
Old 27-06-2018, 11:38 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1317 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 25
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Infected STD from this Spa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harriervios View Post
Dear all brothers, I visited this Spa at Tanglin Shopping centre, #B1-05 about 2 months back and received a BBBJ plus CIM from a prc massuese. Few days back, I got high fever and my penis develop sores and it's very painful when I pee. I made a visit to Doctor Tan and discovered that I contracted Genital herpes. I just want to warn all brothers of this Spa. It's very obvious its at basement 1 of the shopping centre. I ever heard from my Friend that the girls there will offer raw as long as you pay them a reasonable some of money. Pls take note of this shop. I'm very regretful of what I have done.
hi bro. do take care now

its not about warning about the shop. All shops will have ladies with Stds, in the past, in the present and definitely the future

I know a few FL, ex WL and I can affirm to you that they will do raw for a few reasons

Raw BBBJ
1. For money reasons, customers pay more
2. For GFE feeling, so that customers will keep going back to her
3. Convenience. Some girls don't like the taste of rubber
4. Save money, they can save on the condom
5. Lazy. Believe it or not some are just lazy to use the condom
6. Economics. Without the rubber you are more sensitive, and you cum faster. With rubber, it needs a lot of work and thin rubber to make magic happen
7. Education, many of these FL are just not educated to understand the risk and they are just there for the money.

Raw Sex
1. For money reasons, all services are negotiable

Now what I don't understand is why would you go to a lady who puts her mouth, pussy on tens, hundreds, thousands of dicks with no protection, expect her to be clean.

But that's wisdom. Now you know you should not be too trusting, and there is a price to pay. I just hope your gf is not paying the price with you.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment