View Single Post
Old 17-02-2013, 06:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 15
yangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to all
Re: The Ultimate Sex guide of Singapore

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf_whale View Post
To some extend I do feel it may be too good to be true. But nonetheless, no harm attempting. But TS did not say when he'll complete it and who he's doing ti with.
That's the idea. My guess is you will wait till end of 2013 and then TS will tell you that he is still consolidating the guide.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf_whale View Post
Since this is something that will benefit the whole SBF and the larger community, I'd be glad to stick my hands to help create this guide book as well.

Anyway, if this really doesn't pull thru, the idea seems good. Anyone interested to put it together with me? For the betterment of this community!
If you really want to contribute to the community, I suggest you start your own thread rather than waiting for TS as you may not see the guide as promised.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
No PDF copy.See the link below
Anyway I am sure there are more than 20 bros who have upped TS points by now. Out of curiousity, may I have a "show of hand" from at least 5 bros if you have received the guide as promised.