View Single Post
Old 23-09-2003, 02:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 22
globetrotter is a Helpful and Caring Samsterglobetrotter is a Helpful and Caring Samsterglobetrotter is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Was in Beijing last week for two nites after spending three wonderful nites in HK with the 141 ladies.

Sadly, Beijing turned up to be a real bummer.

It was not my first trip to Beijing, in fact I have been there a couple of time before except that on this occasion I did not have my usual Shanghai "companion" with me.

So, decided to go try some local companionship.

Was staying in Prime Hotel in the Wangfujing area. Inside the hotel there is a spa and decided to give it a try on the 2nd nite (1st nite got in very later and after meetings very tired).

Wah, helluva expensive. Went there and asked what the charges were. Receptionist showed me the "menu" and tried to explain that everything cost money there. My head was spinning after about 3 minutes. Fortunately, a male usher offered to explain things slowly to me. He brought me to a so-called "VIP" room. Told me that they have different types of massages there, HK style, Jap style, Swedish style, Thai style, PRC style and even medicinal massage. Each cost about S$50 per 45 minutes except for the Thai style massage which costs close to S$100 for one and a half hours. I was then told that the massage charge does not include the room charge which is another S$20 or so for each hour. Then there is the bath charges, which is another S$35 or so. I did some quick maths and found that if for a 2 session massage it would cost me at least RMB700, which is about S$145. In Singapore, even Dragon and Executive is not so expensive and food is throwned in. Did I mentione that food and drinks are separately charged in this Beijing joint? Best of all, I said that I was a hotel guest and I did not need to use the bath facilities. The reply was sorry, all guests have to use the bath facilities.

I told myself, ah, what the heck, since already here, might as well try and see what happens. Maybe can get lucky.

Went back to reception and was requested to take off my shoes. Was given a pair of slippers and shown to the locker room. It was around 11 pm and I was the only one there. Attendants were fussing about me, helped me hang up my clothes and all. Went to the bath area and found that the shower in a shower stall had already been turned on and temperature adjusted. Had my shower and noticed a nice compliment of shower cream, hair shampoo, face scrub and all. Finished shower and attendant was there with a towel. Went into the hot pool and another attendant offered me a back scrub. I thought, shit don;t know how much more, so I said no, sat in the hot pool watching TV on a plasma TV screen. Then went for a steam bath, then back to hot pool again. After lingering in bath area for about half an hour (I had already asked whether any time limit for using bath area and the answer was no), went into another TV room. Very nice stretched arm chairs with individual headphones to listen in on another big screen TV. A lady attendant asked me if I wanted a drink. $$$ again, said no, and asked for plain water. Had a smoke in TV room and after about 20 minutes decided to go for my massage.

Was ushered into a VIP room. Very spacious, no bed but 2 big armchairs and another TV. Door was typical wooden door but with a small window at top. A girl came in after about 5 mnutes. Rather nice looking but a bit flat chested. Carrying a basket that contained her working utensils.

I had opted for a Jap style massage, which is basically shiatsu but I don;t beleive she knows how to perform it. Was however given a fairly strong and nice massage that loosened up my shoulder and neck muscles.

Towards the end of the massage, she asked me to remove my mini toga and shorts. Ha, I thought, this is where the fun begins, sadly I was mistaken. I had been given a paper disposal brief to wear after my shower and she left that on. Only thing was that she took my mini toga and hung it at the door which effectively blocked the glass opening.

I then realised the purpose of removing my shorts was to enable her to properly massage my thighs and nothing else. I did try to feel her up but she immediately squirmed away.

the one and a half hours passed faster than I thought and I was soon out of the place. Billing time. In my mind I was prepared to pay up to RMB800 for the session but fortunately, the damage came up to RMB690. I had given a RMB20 tip to the locker room attendant so my total damage was RMB710. Even then I thought it was expensive especially when there was no "fun" involved.

Perhaps I should have taken the advice of the brothers here and visited the local bath joints but I didn't have time.

I told myself that during my next trip later this year I must try the local joints.

Any brothers can give updates on local joints, offerings and price?