View Single Post
Old 18-09-2009, 03:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1180 / Power: 18
shibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud of
Re: Huizhou Recommendations

1. Don't compare Huizhou with Dongguan. Both places have their own rules and practices. What you can get in Dongguan, you might not get in Huizhou. Please understand Dongguan has been molded by Hong Kong and Taiwan people for many years to meet foreigner's expectation. So anyone in Dongguan can have all the fun they want. To me, Huizhou is just like Dongguan 8 10 years ago. Put it this way, Dongguan is catered for foreigners, Huizhou is catered for local China and some foreigners stationed in Huizhou companies. So if you cannot find your partner for that night or the girls cannot meet your expectations is normal. But if you manage to get your ideal girl in Huizhou, you will understand the feeling that I said before.

2. If you are a 'lao wai' (westerner), please be a little patience when you in Huizhou. Not a lot of westerner in Huizhou. Most of them stay in high class hotel and only go to high end entertainment place. So not many girls in Huizhou got a chance to interact with westerners. Time and patience is really needed for them to accept, but once they can accept, you will find it worth. Don't worry that you cannot find a girl in Huizhou; I am there to help (but only when I am around). Soon I will post the name of the sauna and KTV that you can try. Of course, all these places I ever brought my non-Chinese friends there. If your luck is really down the drain, I can get ex-sauna girl or BBS girl (retired but not old) to accompany you.

3. In Huizhou, you don't expect to have a lifestyle like you are in Chang ping. Bring along your camera; there are many places of interest for you. There is small west lake, famous shopping street, Daya bay (seaside – 30 minutes by car), etc. If you want to get some cheap stuff, you can go to Yi wu shopping mall. It is building that sells all kinds of products in retail price. As I said earlier, must bargain to get the best price. At the end of the year (when the weather is getting cold), you can go for some outdoor activity such as mountain walking with nice scenery or hot spring. However, this activity have to book thru' local travel agency. It might be expensive if only 2-3 person going. This is because it is a half day trip (need to hire a transport, tour guide, lunch, and entrance fee). Ideally will be a group of 8-10 persons.

4. Lastly, I am not a tour agent. I can only give some guides and helps to those that are coming. List of things that I can do for you;

• Help you to book hotel stay (but only when I in Huizhou). Sorry, all my workers cannot speak English, unless you can speak Mandarin.

• Give you information which sauna and KTV that you can go. I can help you to book the room for KTV, but don't blame me if you don't enjoy there.

• Help you to get a girl if you are lonely that day. But don't blame if the girl is not up to your requirement.

• If I am around & free that day, I can fetch you from bus station and bring you around. Please kindly understand that I am just trying to help. I don't make a single penny from you, the hotel, the girl or the mommies in KTV. Moreover, I have my own business which is enough for me to have a good life there.

Points to take note:

• Huizhou is much safer than changping, but doesn't mean there is not danger. Keep low profile at all times. Make it a happy trip for yourself.

• In Huizhou, the Gong an (police) is quite efficient. This is because they are trying to get civilization city this year. If anything happen to you, you can easily find the police and they will help.

• All hotels in Huizhou are girl-friendly, but keep low profile. The Huizhou public thinking is still not as open as Dongguan. Be a good boy; enjoy all the fun with your girl in the room, not in the public.