Thread: Khon Kaen
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2015, 05:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1735 / Power: 18
linoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant future
Re: Khon Kaen

Was there last year so dont think it changed so much

Everywhere is pretty much in development, if u r looking for something slow and more authentic thai feel, this is the place. Cabs dont try to carrot your money, lots of small drinking places and some clubs too. google can find.

But i will recommend u heading to RAD complex at least once. Out side area give you the feeling of funky villa of BKK but with one chillout bar outside with live band and a chillout club beside RAD

RAD is like half SG thai club/ half BKK gentleman Club feel. Cant recall the exact price but is slightly cheaper then if u go to G club in BKK.

My experience there:
went with 3 of my peeps, was sitting outside chilling, listening to live band and is surrounded by girls waiting to go in RAD to work. the club HOME is packed so only went in, look around and out.

Got a table with the Gclub section and got few girls, BUT the bad part is that none of them speaks english even the MMS recommend best eng girl is like P3 standard. Nvm had bit of fun but hard to make them GT then move over to TD section.

Open 2 more bottles there and PPS came over and brought us coyotes girls. English level slightly better there. female singer of live band outside came to our table and wanted to talk to us but she is drunk. party for a bit more before going off.

as for girls, most of them there speaks Isan and Thai, eng level is pretty low but Ive spoke to a couple of them in the malls and they seem pretty alright.

But overall a place much more cleaner, cheaper, cooler and nicer to chill compared to BKK Phuket and Pattaya but fun wise is also not up to there 3 areas standard.

Hope my comments help