View Single Post
Old 26-02-2019, 11:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 17
jabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud of
Re: Catch Me If You Can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttocaw View Post
No one in this forum with that sense of adventure and the level of intellect you are looking for is available.

The smart ones won't reveal themselves, the rich ones can't be bothered with games. The old birds and players have no time nor the interest to play hide and seek.

This leaves you with a particular group which i am sure your mailbox is flooded with.

The desperate and those who simply cannot comprehend your post and just leave you their contact details expecting you to hit them up.

Having to have lunch with the lunch crowd during lunch timing doesn't leave you with much flexibility to exercise your ability, whatever that may be.

Base on statistics made up on the spot, 60% of men here registered for information that will lead them to a vagina. They are not interested in the life support system that supports the vagina.

Another 20% are clones of the 60%.

10% are here for the stories.

The rest are in your mailbox.

I also work in Marina.

Punggol Marina.

i scrub boats.
Plus there is a Jabwemet who is all of the above and non of the above!