Thread: MP Raid
View Single Post
Old 25-03-2024, 07:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 498 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 5
forastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud of
Re: MP Raid

[QUOTE=sladang;23183117]It definitely can be done within 30 secs if it's juz to pull up or zip up or pull out kind of thing, if take more than 30 secs & after the glass is broken & u are still in the process of puttng on your cloths, like this jialat liao la ..

I kana once before few years back, they knock hard n shout police open up we know u r inside, few seconds later if u not opening we will force open the door, and within next 5 secs bang…knock in liao…so all to all ard 15-20 secs, now say is easy pull up this zip up that, at that point of time, u will be shocked…esp the ML as her head will think how to keep this how to keep that how to say what when they ask, beep…times up kana raid liao…that experience I had, I only managed to put on my pants but not in time to button…