View Single Post
Old 17-02-2004, 02:20 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by Freestyler69
I went to Sparks at Hotel Emerald late one night and had 3 chicks who befriended me inside the disco bought me back to their condo and had a party.. no sex but kisses, dance and play cards.. the gals even had some K but i pollitely declined them.i pretended i can't understand a word in Thai so at least if they are ploting something, i can have at least 3 secs to react and run for my life LOLOL!!!

but tell me.. do you think these chicks are just for fun or are they MP gals or FL?? they do not look like MP gals to me cos they are not as pretty and not as good in the body dept. And I saw their credit card statement which is as good as mine in terms of the limit!! until now, i'm still afraid to contact them again, unless i have some bros game for this, otherwise i will not be there alone
In this world, if there is free lunch, you must be careful. You sure are quite daring, but lucky you are still here in one piece. With the crackdown on drugs, most of the drugs are now taken back in apts after disco hours.

Since you acted you don't know speak thai, if they have any plots, you should be able to understand what they say right?

My conclusion is whether they are FLs or MP gals, still same as prostitutes right? If not can tell me which are considered prostitutes then in Thailand? Because prostitution is not legalised, though Thailand is famous for it.
Credit card statement is nothing. As long as there is money flowing into their bank, they can get loans from banks, increase credit limits, get gold cards. Nothing unusual.

You can play with the girls but maybe next morning, a pii chai catch you in bed fucking her "sister", or you get caught with underage girl that looks above 21. Anything goes and Thailand are especially not friendly on foreigners. Don't think foreigner big fuck in Thailand. In Thailand, foreigners to the people are higher class citizens but to the government, its even lower class than their own people. Slap with a big 6 figure fine or jail in the outskirt prison camps are not fun at all.

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...