View Single Post
Old 06-02-2019, 12:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A fantasy Story: Observation/ experience through using Tinder and Wechat nearby

This part will be how my conversation ended with HQ.
So coincidence that this is also the same period as C.

The next day after my date with HQ, that Sunday, not a message from HQ. This particular Sunday was the one that my chat happened to end with C as well.
Come Monday...... evening I took the initiative to text HQ, asked her how was her day, she did replied.... exchanged a few messages and the last messages ended with me again.

1 week plus has passed and I rem she was supposed to fly to Japan for holiday on a Wednesday. I still remembered on Tuesday evening I took the initiative to text her and wish her well for her trip, bon voyage. She did replied and thank me; she added on that she forgotten to set her email outlook out of office auto reply.... bla bla bla bla.....also told me she will contact me once she reach Japan and post some nice pics for me to see...... bla bla bla

But as you all can predict; none of the messages or whatsoever pics came. We just ended our chat on that day. Superficial of her isn’t it? Made a promise and in the end she broke it. Revenge on C and HQ on the next part; but frankly, their sex appeal isn’t as appealing as YT. My 2 cents worth; in terms of looks and body.

P.S——- above encounters and meetup with the past ladies are all true. My past tinder dates and wechat nearby dates. Just that they ended the same way every time.