View Single Post
Old 22-02-2019, 12:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of
Re: How to avoid catching feelings after FL say they miss you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaixrice View Post
Most FL say I love you or I miss you or etc is just generally part of their SOP even after they went back to their country.

But to be honest, when you really into a relationship with a FL who also truthful to you is also not an peaceful journey too because mentally you will be drained.

Because you are in a relationship with an FL and she will tend to often receive messages from their customers saying they miss her or etc even though you try to believe her that she message back her customer is just trying to keep her customers so she go back still have people RTF her.

Unless really you can support her without her continue this trade than she might quit as a FL.

Even you totally believe her that she is faithful but do you think she will totally believe you?

Some FL will still think that you go find other FL without her knowing because she know you from start also as a customer too.

My take is, it is ok to message FL and chit chat but would not advise to go beyond a relationship more than friend or FWB as it is not easy and very mentally tiring.

If really wanted a normal relationship. Would advise to look for a girl who is not an FL even though you feel their KC is not so power like FL but at least you doesn't feel mentally tiring.

My 20 cents thoughts.
True true. Kena mindfuck until nearly gone bonkers. Lucky pull handbrake in time