View Single Post
Old 11-02-2019, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: BronzeGod's busty gems and other FRs/info

Quote:
Originally Posted by achiongster View Post
ok fair enough, maybe u really realise you were wrong, however you obviously dont know the law very well or is a very good pretender, pretending not to understand the law. whichever it is, it does not matter because you already commit a crime.

those photos you post suggested you were looking for underage gals whether you claimed they are legal or not is another issue, Fact is you had the intention to look for underage gals! those are the best evidence. it is the INTENTION that counts.

i am not arguing with you, i am just stating a fact. Don’t do the Crime if u cannot do the time, I have said what i want and I am not going to press further. you better ask the mods to remove those post before someone else report you to the authority.

To clarify, I came in because I saw the argument between you and another samster, so I did a search on your old post and it reveal you were a pedo, that is why I exposed you. I pressed on because u accused me of being a clone and zap me to almost negative so I rebuked back.

I am done with you for now unless something new warrant a new argument. You better settle your difference with the other samsters.
Noted on the above.