Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Teacher in a local Secondary School

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamking80 View Post
I'm starting a new thread, dedicated to a teacher from a local secondary school. Teachers' day is no where close, so you should know where this is likely to lead "in"to.

During the very first semester of my University education at a local university, I got allocated into a Monday morning class. As I got out of bed feeling the Monday morning blues, the thought of meeting young chicklings fresh out of JCs somehow gave me a semi-boner while in the shower.

As I settled into class, my eyes started darting around the room full of Freshies. A slender girl with long hair immediately caught my eye. But she looks a lot like my then gf, so I didn't bother payin too much attention to her. We were then made to introduce ourselves to the class by our lecturer. As we took our turns around the class, I got jolted out of my morning snooze when a girl started to talk about herself. Whatever she said certainly didn't register as my eyes were now fixated on her voluptuous figure. At least 36C pair of boobies and a fine ass certainly got me awake by now. I realise I didn't notice her early as she was sitting in a row that's behind mine. Then came my turn to introduce myself. I did so with the least amount of hassle but cracked a joke that made the whole class laugh. She seemed amused too. So a head start for me in my quest for tertiary education.

Back to work now. Hopefully, I can continue later tonight if response is good. Might be meeting her for supper too! Hee Hee.
Braddah first tell us if its fiction or non-fiction?