View Single Post
Old 01-04-2024, 10:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 14
bookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Outcall Massage and +++ to Sama Sama Hotel?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenrice1980 View Post
Just go google and search outcall massage KL, there are tons of it. I Whatsapp alot of them and asked them for photos, some of the girls worked under different okt or agency. Booked one of them (local Malay) and arrived at my hotel 40mins ltr. She say she's 29yrs old and slightly meaty but not to the extend, done standard massage and b2b with lots of oil. Asked me what services I want and I say all of it. Quoted additional 400rm and I nego till 250. Lucky I got bring condom, she quickly remove it and keep say she very horny now. Help me wear and rode me dam hard with her big tits bouncing. Pour lots of oil and first time experiencing oily sex, not bad and very intense. After deed is done we bathe together and she went off on her own.
Mind sharing which one and damage? I kenna too many times fake, reject until dick limp sia.