View Single Post
Old 30-06-2019, 10:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
do u go some place frequently? Some pp maybe daily sit at kopitiam drink beer or kopi. Some maybe often go certain places to eat. Some maybe often go certain pub or disco party. Some maybe go certain places to walk or sit there look see.

SBF is like one of those above mentioned. To me, everyone who posted in the forum are like pp who go party.

Long ago maybe i am one of those who roam around the party trying to hook up with girls in forum for ONS. But there are days i just sit or stand at one spot drinking listening to the beat, looking at pp just like reading others posting.

Some days certain pp who brush by me or they sit stand near me or we ever hold our drinks cheers b4 or i ever noticed them b4 having an impression in my mind maybe the way they look or dance or flirt with others or someone trying to sell flowers or food or pills or intro girls to you no longer appear in the party? That spot become empty...... Then maybe another one will fill that spot. Feels just like that. Sometimes u just happened to recalled that missing one n wonder why they nv show up at the party anymore.

Then you will also see some guy or girls go party together machiam like those who form gang group or kakis club etc.

Inside the party sometimes also see others get into a fight. Some fight over their dance or drink spot some fight over girls some fight over why u diao me? Kua simi? 5555 some simply think its their turf for some reasons trying to squeeze another out of the party.

Some in the party like to be limelight or superstar of the night for their personal agenda. Some just wana win... Want have face in the party.

Then got some who behind talk another guy he met at the party during smoke breaks about the party stuff the pp etc.

Cuz its a party with lots of pp every night in n out. Pp come n go n we do not know what they really are or do. Even if sit down drinking together tcss also may not know them in real cuz everyone lives their own life in their own ways.

SBF is not just a plainly a forum. Its life...
Yes I feel the same way too. SBF is a virtual pub.