Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 9
kimetae deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How to know if she truly loves you or just wants your money

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex1over View Post
Despite the fact that I strongly disagree on a relationship with a WL, one of the most effective way to test is if she is willing to support you financially. Plenty of girls (Thai, Viet or PRC) have voluntarily financially supported their boyfriends in their own country so this can be a good trial.

However, I would suggest not to conduct such trial cos I think it's morally wrong to test love. Expectation of love is different for each individual so let's not measure others with our yardstick.

If there is such a thought in your mind about "if she truly loves you or just wans your money" then perhaps, its already a sign for you NOT to venture further.

Being the old fart that i am, I would like to share my opinions about a relationship with WLs.
1. Is it LUST or is it really LOVE that you feeling?
2. Different nationality means that there is lesser common topics & more cultural differences.
3. Would you ever bring up the matter of her working as a WL in future quarrels?
4. Would she trust you to be out late nights when she knows what you're capable of?
5. How do you overcome the VISA problem since she might potentially be barred from entering Singapore for god-knows how long?
6. Would you feel embarrassed when you bring her for gatherings and your friends recognized her as an Ex-WL?

I would suggest for the younger lads to proceed with caution if you decide to go down this path. It might be tougher and more heart wrenching that we all think.

Cheers.
This has happened to my friend. he told me that he fell in love and was in an official relationship with a woman from the nightlife. he said that he didn't have a problem with her past work because it stopped now. but sometimes if the girl asks my friend to go to the mall together and my friend is still embarrassed. my friend asked my opinion
I answered, the only one who can answer is you. And your situation is not what the woman is because she is in a position where she can only accept the situation. But you as a man have to be really sure, how long will you hide her so that you are embarrassed to go out in public together. Then, for example, if you are able to hide it or a woman wants to understand so that she doesn't ask to go out together again in public, are you as a man being fair to her feelings by hiding her? That's what you have to think about. Are you ready or not if you go out in public and maybe someone will be the woman's guest? secondly, can you really not think when having sex that before you were with you she worked with many men? But the ending is my friend already marriage with her now and they happy . My friend choose to no hide again 😁