View Single Post
Old 30-12-2018, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

I have to start taking my parenting responsibilities more seriously now, hence I was trying to figure out the sweet spot between carrothead and kee ngiao. I'm leaning more towards kee ngiao. Have to teach my wife and kid the value of money

Your that game addicted fucker...he might as well become monk...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
Guess Doomas planning to fund a boy thru his school......be prepared and don't expect too much.

I use to fund my wife cousin from sec to Uni, pay for his school, pocket money, rental in CM (his kampong is about 90km away) etc, end up now age 28-29 stay home play computer game whole day and his mother doing some sewing job to feed him. knn I really so angry and disappointed to see such lazy game addicted fucker.....another spoiled child from poor uneducated mother.