Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Darknight12345 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan89 View Post
Just wanted to share my experience yesterday.. a wonderful start of the CNY

Was having lunch yesterday, nearby the JBCS building with my cousin and a friend. He gave me an FL contact number saying that shes very good at B2B. Decided to give it a try since I have never had B2B session with FL.

Knock the door and she greeted with a sweet smile and we were having a small talk. Can smell her soft and sweet perfume during the talk and then she offer me a shower. After shower, we then proceed to the bed, she asked me to lay down and the session starts. She starts with regular massage which is so so but not the piano type of massage. After few minutes she start biting my ear and her body lay down onto my back. I can barely felt her nipples sliding and tickling my body and balls thats the DAMN SHIOK parttt After that she proceed to do scissors position and again she tickling my already hard didi and sliding through the crack and I could feel the sensual

Nationality : Indo
Look: 9/10 cuteness overload
Height: 150 cm+/-
Boobs: natural b-cup
Body: petite type slim to average
Massage : 7/10 so so but not piano type of massage
B2B : 8/10 damn shiokk so sensual
HJ : 8/10 she knows how to use her hands
Damage: RM 230
RTF : Yes

After that, she lead me to shower and have a small chit chat. I put on my clothes and say goodbye to her. She's kinda small built and I not the fan of big boobies and she's very cute, so I would say really satisfied with her service

Bro can share!thank you!