Old 29-03-2019, 10:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
gomez536 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KL part time college gal

Thanks bro SNN for the recent arrangements for Angeline and Carol!

Angeline / 23-25 years old / Chinese
Part-time student and beautician
Really firm 32-34B boobs with tight butt, jogs every day
Smooth skin, average build, outstanding GFE
Overall 8/10

Angeline was really friendly and broke the ice quickly. She goes the extra mile with her GFE efforts and will make you feel like you’re long-time friends within 10-15 mins. In bed, her BJ is superb, soft yet firm suction up and down your shaft and with good eye contact. During FJ she’s responsive and lets you know when things are hitting the spot, with natural moans and gestures. Generous kisser as well and her pussy is tight and shallow.

In terms of looks, she’s perhaps not a classic beauty in the sense that some may or may not go for her. Looks are a matter of preference, but just making a point that her looks will start growing on you once her personality and attitude shine through.

Carol / 22 years old / Chinese
Freelancer, part-time model
Tall and fair-skinned
Obedient and willing to please
Overall 7/10

Carol just graduated and shuttles between Ipoh and KL for work, usually for events, roadshows and modelling. She’s taller than average and is quite easygoing and didn’t display any shyness. Made the effort to break the ice with me even though her English wasn't the greatest.

Although she’s still quite new to this field, when it gets down to business, she kinda switches to a uber-professional mode. Within seconds, she stripped off her clothes and dropped down on her knees to suck cock without a pause. She seemed really focused on making me feel good and she followed instructions and cues without hesitation. For me at least, good time overall but perhaps didn’t have as strong a connection cos of the language barrier.