View Single Post
Old 18-10-2018, 12:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by abchinese1234 View Post
Oh gosh don't try these two. They don't look like the photos at all and double/triple book ppl one. Not that i wanna flame them but zeng too much already. Or my standard too high. Just highlighting for unsuspecting bros
I've tried both of them.

Coco's photos are photoshopped quite a bit. Looks average. Body not bad, clean shaven, no shortchanging. 4G roaming. Age is pre-MILF. Got my full 60 min session. Not the best, but good enough value for $100.

Daisy looks closer to her photos. Better looking than Coco. Smaller build. Check out her bikini photos by the pool, what you see is what you get. Great looking boobs that are very nice to grab, shaven but slightly spiky. Allow painting and fingering, but will pull handbrakes to prevent herself from climaxing, so can be a bit frustrating as it spoils the fun. Provided capped BJ, not sure if will do BBBJ. Her tongue works wonders too, she'll lick you, suck your balls, kiss you and even ear-fuck you. (yes, ear-fuck!) Quite interesting. Also had my full 60 min session. For me, better value than Coco, but differences in service could be due to chemistry.

Wouldn't consider either of them a waste of money and time, but I'll stick to RTM-ing Yu Er for the moment, as I enjoy my sessions with her best.

Last edited by JasonJG; 18-10-2018 at 08:13 PM.