View Single Post
Old 13-06-2023, 01:34 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 463 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Transmission likely hood and how to explain

Quote:
Originally Posted by winthony View Post
Hi bros,

Recently went to visit ML and things got spicy. ML gave bbbj and suddenly just ride on me raw. Didn’t have time to react and small head took over and finish the deed..

After 2 hours immediately went to dsc and take PEP. Am currently on 2nd week of PEP.

Can I ask

1) for hiv or STD, when symptoms will show up when I’m on pep?
2) now SO is asking for raw sex, will I be infectious if I am a carrier after exposure?
3) how to give good excuses to avoid sexual penetration till my Pep is completed?
4) for screening, how long after pep then accurate?

This is giving me a lot anxiety and thanks bros..
1. PEP has no effect on other STDs only HIV. The incubation period depends on the STD.

https://www.healthline.com/health/ho...n-can-you-test

2. If PEP works as it should then it will prevent the spread of HIV but again no effect on other STDs.

3. Very hard to answer this. If I had to make up some story I'd say that my testicles hurt and it could be testicular cancer and I need to have it checked before having sex again.

4. Ask your doctor.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates