Slender and sexy body, smooth skin, trimmed bush
Face: 9/10
Body: 10/10, but based on personal preferences
BJ: 8/10, attentive BJ with good eye contact, very accommodating
FJ: 9/10, obedient and prioritises the guy's enjoyment
Moaning: 8/10, gets louder when switched on
GFE: 9/10, shy and polite outside of bed, but feels just like GF during sex
Overall: 10/10, personal bias because she matches my tastes

My 15th SNN booking from around June, sorry for the delayed FR, bro SNN!

Paula arrived at the hotel in a strapless Hawaiian top and high-rise denim shorts. I expected her to be a looker but didn't expect her to hit all my bullseyes when it came to physical attributes. Pretty face, sexy eyes, slim figure without seeming unhealthily thin. Pert breasts and just the right amount of curves where there should be.

I'll stress that looks and chemistry are totally subjective matters that vary from person to person, to each individual's tastes and preferences. She's not the most skilled with the art of BJ, FJ or GFE, but personally, I'd do Paula over and over again without any hesitation.

Her hot body and sensitivity to her partner's needs and wants made for intense and deeply satisfying sex. The lustful eye contact with her lips wrapped around the tip of my cock, the steamy look in her face as she turns her head back to whimper in my direction as I shaft deeper into her during doggy, her contortions or moans as she nears climax.

And at the end of the first session, she sucked me off so intensely and kept sucking hard well beyond my release, like she wanted to rescue every single last drop of cum. Absolutely top-notch.