View Single Post
Old 21-01-2019, 12:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 601 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24499 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Gals bye bye Geylang for Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Xing Xing (16W04) RTC this morning. So sad. Wishing her all the best.
So nice to be with her, at Stadium, Bugis, Universal Studio, Zoo, Night Safari, Chinatown foot massage side by side, National Library, letting me raw her as her lover....her image will live in my heart forever. I will never indulge in anymore loving relationship with WL. She is the last person and most special to me, though only for 3 months plus.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Bro, tell you honestly, just now 7 pm plus i was tearing in bed .....got to move on .......for the right things and the not-so-right things .....lol, seize the day and live with passion.
Wow, so much affection and attachment towards a GL (ex-)WL! Would not give u double thumbs up but just a pat in the back, probably saying - let it be, the times of endearment is past, thanks for the wonderful memories, we have to move on with our lives! Surely, you will encounter someone "better" than Xin Xin, should you remain in GL long enough!