Thread: L16h6
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2018, 07:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L16h6

Tried newbie Qian Qian who has been working for 2 weeks in 1606. She does not come across as a SYT but more of a plain looking GND (girl next-door), especially with those crooked upper teeth of hers. (Come to think of it, seems fated to be upping girls with crooked teeth lately since Meng Meng 1649.) Qian Qian has a slim figure with medium height. Her B-cup boobs are quite wholesome when she's clothed, but when she's naked, her boobs turn out to be a little saggy while her nipples are dark and flat.

Having said that, I still had a good time with her as she gave a good BBBJ both in the shower and on bed. We also did 69 position too and I had a good paint job on her pussy. No AR provided though. When it came to the FJ in missionary position, I got so high that I tried to sneak in a French attack on her, which she duly accepted.

Overall, a good newbie who makes up for her plain looks with good attitude and service. As with Meng Meng 1649, bros need to manage expectations when judging her looks.