View Single Post
Old 11-09-2019, 06:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7384 / Power: 18
PeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: SingthaiDisco TCSS and Info Exchange

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post

Yeah la I'm not yandao unfortunately, she just said khun narak maak but obviously not narak enough.

But I've seen those type really sit beside the BF with a beer tower whole night buy flower only $50. Also don't know earn what money. I don't have that level of charm unfortunate to find gf without spending much.

When BF around must sit there whole night BUT behind the scene we may not know how much money the BF already throw in. That is where the FACE issue comes into play.

The BF being at the working place of the thai girl will expect the GF to show to others how important HIM is to HER. Hang $50 also no problem because she JING JING love him and not treat him as customer.

When the BF leaves or not at her working place, she will sharpen her katana and make sure she slash all other customers for flowers. BF not there cannot see how she works. Maybe she will sweet talk a lot and some 'actions' she do to other customers cannot let BF see mah.