View Single Post
Old 05-02-2024, 01:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 13
doodrip is a glorious beacon of lightdoodrip is a glorious beacon of lightdoodrip is a glorious beacon of lightdoodrip is a glorious beacon of lightdoodrip is a glorious beacon of lightdoodrip is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by King View Post
haha..normal lah, i also used to go taipei a lot for work.. used him a few times but the last time was not very happy with the FL provided at the price point i paid 18k TWD and got a skinny ah lian who smokes and is very tan, not chio.
went to ML and got aunite. i gave up and stay in hotel pcc on the last night.
首先,非常感謝兩位大哥(Cheeseburger&King)的支持與照顧

2022年初,疫情結束之後,因為長達兩年半的時間都沒有人來找我,我在家裡也憋壞了[我跑去做YouTu ber 兩年多的時間我更新了1000多部的影片,歡迎大家訂閱:楊小過],所以我開始跑KTV的現場,只要有兄弟 來KTV,我一定從頭陪到尾,結束了如果我有時間、我也會帶兄弟在附近逛逛。

還有一些來旅遊的兄弟,他們才是真正對台北感興趣的人,我非常謝謝這些兄弟對台灣台北的支持⋯⋯我也會表現 得比較熱情一點、如果在線上談得來、我甚至願意表現得更友好,帶他們在台北逛逛、吃好吃的東西,讓這些兄弟 看到我心目中最美的台北⋯⋯

但我畢竟只是我一個人,沒辦法招待所有兄弟,也沒有那個能力。
而我也相信兩位大哥應該也4、5年沒有來台北了,歡迎有機會再來台北,下次來請提早跟我說一聲,我肯定會好 好招待你們的。

另外,要建議一下outcall:

1.見到妹妹如果不喜歡,千萬不要勉強消費,更換妹妹不需要任何費用、換到您滿意為止。
2.提早預約才會有好品質!

農曆春節期間照常營業,祝大家新的一年健康喜樂、財源滾滾來

小過 Justin 祝大家開心每一天

First of all, thank you very much for the support and care of the two big brothers (Cheeseburger & King).

At the beginning of 2022, after the end of the epidemic, because no one came to me for two and a half years, I was also suffocated at home [I went to Do YouTu ber. In more than two years, I updated more than 1,000 videos. Welcome to subscribe: Yang Xiaoguo], so I began to run the KTV scene. As long as a brother comes to KTV, I will accompany him from beginning to end. If I have time, I will also take my brother to the neighborhood.

There are also some brothers who come to travel. They are the ones who are really interested in Taipei. I am very grateful to these brothers for their support for Taipei, Taiwan... I will also be more enthusiastic. If I can talk online, I am even willing to be more friendly and take them around Taipei, eat delicious food, and let these brothers Brother, see the most beautiful Taipei in my mind...

But after all, I'm alone. I can't entertain all my brothers, and I don't have that ability.

And I also believe that the two big brothers should not have come to Taipei for 4 or 5 years. Welcome to come to Taipei again if you have a chance. Please tell me in advance next time you come. I will definitely treat you well.

In addition, you should suggest outcall:

1. If you don't like your sister, don't force yourself to spend it. There is no cost to change your sister until you are satisfied.

2. Make an appointment in advance to get good quality!

Business as usual during the Spring Festival of the lunar calendar. I wish everyone a healthy, happy and financial resources in the new year.

Justin, I wish everyone a happy day.

小過 Justin的連絡電話:(聯絡不到我可打電話)
+886 970-375-555(優先)
+886 987-542-877

Line ID : q936177089
Line:行動條碼
https://line.me/ti/p/zUrMoFhTw_

WhatsApp:+886 970375555
Telegram:+886 970375555 @xiaoguoTaipei
WeChat ID : q936177089
(就微信怪怪的、有時候收不到即時訊息)

該換手機了,我還在用IPhone 7你信嗎?

為祖國酒店KTV事業的發展和人類身心健康,奮鬥終身。

Last edited by doodrip; 05-02-2024 at 01:44 PM.