View Single Post
Old 01-06-2019, 10:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 9
jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of
Re: Wife colleague's wedding-brother trying to jio and bed wife. (Short Story)

Wife: haha.

They continued to chat.. some trivial stuff about their mutual friends, the bride and groom.. wife kept her eyes closed.. the air bubbles blowing her shirt upwards like giant tumours… but not enough to let jonny see her naked boobs…

Not sure on purpose or what, jonny laid backwards to ‘sleep’. He let his body float upwards, his wet tummy and briefs now abreast of the water. He appeared to be playing.. but I think wife knew.. he was trying to show off his big penis without being too obvious!

It didn’t look fully erected and hard to wife.. but still big enough to pop slightly out of the disposable briefs..

After some time.. it got boring for both of them.. wife knew the rule..

Wife: hey. You want to go shower first? I am busy in the evening..

It was already almost 6 pm..

Jonny: oh ok..

He sounded disappointed..

Wife got up and out of the pool first.. he followed closely behind.. she wipe herself dry.. squeeze dry the ends of her shirt

Wife: you use this to dry yourself first? I pass you another towel to shower..

Wife went into our bedroom. Jonny just stared at her satin black panties as she walked away.. she returned and handled him another dry towel.. wife watched jonny continue to dry himself, he stuffed the used towel into the disposable to wipe dry his still partially erected penis.. giving wife a few quick glimpses of it!

Wife: hey, you can shower there. The guest toilet no soap.

Jonny: oh ok! Thank you! Then what about you?

Wife: lol. I’m going to use the Jacuzzi a little while more lo.. turn on the heater if you need..

Wife turned away and headed back to the Jacuzzi.. jonny watched wife’s ass for one more time.. he was more excited with the toilet I guess. He rushed, then placed his shoe bag and stuff down.. he stripped himself naked……

Hmmm… I’m invading his privacy…

But fuck it.

He’s planning to fuck my wife.

I’m gonna watch what he will do!

He looked through our laundry basket. I’m glad I cleared my clothes earlier.. he found the nightie which she wore to sleep last night. He picked it up and sniffed it, then spread it to take a good look at it.. his penis was now fully erected.. pointing up as high as it can.. he folded it and then used it to rub his penis a bit before putting it on the dry part of the sink.. he searched the laundry basket again, already found the red panties, this time round finding wife’s black panties from last night.. with the red panties wife wore this morn also in his hand, jonny sat down.. he put the nightie on his face, put both panties on his laps, then used the sports bra and placed it on his penis.. he rubbed it on his penis, like he was imagining himself boob fucking wife…. After awhile, he switched to her red panties and used to masturbate himself… jonny was clearly obsessed with my wife!

He masturbated himself and eventually cummed on to our bathroom floor….. he looked worried as he flustered to put everything back in place! He sprayed the floor to clean up his cum….. then took a quick shower without using much soap and started to dry himself.. as he was putting his clothes back on, he hesitated… took awhile to decide… then picked up wife’s red panties again, pulled back his penis foreskin and used the head to rub on wife’s panties crotch area a few times.. think he was trying to leave some semen stains on it. He then quickly wear back his red boxers, jersey and socks.. put everything back in place.. took one last check.. then came out…

Jonny: hey?...

He asked out softly, but wife didn’t respond.. she was at the Jacuzzi on her phone… she was texting!

Jonny stopped in his tracks on the Jacuzzi track.. he realised something…

WIFE WAS TOPLESS!!

But she had the shirt covering her boobs area… the Jacuzzi shifting it out of position from time to time as she tried to keep her phone dry and above water…

Jonny: hey… I’m done..

Wife: oh!

She quickly checked the t-shirt..

Wife: erm… you can just go down yourself. The door will auto lock on its own!

Jonny: ob ok… bye.. see you tmr?

Wife: yup yup.. see you. Bye

Jonny looked rather surprised and frustrated.. the ending was too abrupt for him… as he made his way to the staircase, he stopped outside our master bedroom and contemplated….. he checked the deck direction one last time before quickly making a rush into our toilet again… flipped through the laundry basket and took the black panties…. He held it in his hand.. sniffed it again….

Then….

Finally decided…

He put it back to the bottom of the laundry basket… then quickly left our master bedroom.. and then left our house.

Aright good.. at least this guy has some common sense and is not that big a desperate horny loser…

Although him stealing wife’s panties would be a huge turn on for me too…

I switched my attention back to wife…..

She was on the phone.. I saw notifications on my phone too…

Wife Whatsapp to group.. [ICC 2019 July 20th]

“you two free to come for KTV later? Hubby working late..”

Before that, she texted me privately..

“you working late today?” ~ that’s our code word.. what I’ve felt really fortunate for, is that wife and I never really had to have the talk… we hinted one another and the practices caught on…

Me: yes.. will be working late. Enjoy yourself…

That meant that I will be in the house as well.. out of sight.. out of care..

Soon enough, both of them confirmed their availability..

Wife walked out of the Jacuzzi topless. In just her black satin panties… she dried herself and went into our bedroom toilet and started to shower… I let her settle in for awhile… I couldn’t take it anymore…

As I walked to our toilet… I stripped myself naked quickly….

I couldn’t take it anymore!!

I have to fuck my slut wife NOW!