View Single Post
Old 27-04-2010, 11:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 19
Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildatHeart View Post
thank you naemlo and indianmagicoil..

transferred the info to friend.. he mentioned the 50K is for her father so that later her father use that money arrange for wedding.. not sure how the procedure..

Friend heard many divorcing case (among friends.. not related to foreign wife or not) and so he worry divorce becomes complicated (worst case) because across country and that need to pay out a lot... he is careful person so he now 46 still not married.. heheheh...
Hi,

Marry "PuiYing" in SG. Arrange the SG "ROM" official in a Thai "Wat" in SG. The "ROM" will be witnessed by the monk & an official from ROM. Thus, it's an official marriage recognised by the SG Act. My friend married her thai wife in Wat Amanda situated in JLN BUKIT MERAH. The hq of thai temple in SG. Cheers.