Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 4
jokespi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: How easy to hunt for MILF?

Very useful tips broTiger....

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerwoody74 View Post
I have to agree with bros here MILF are everywhere. It isnt hard to find just that effort have to be put in. Somehow bros factor in too much hard work and ROI doesnt seem that much.

For me I classified MILF to two groups. Those Single Hot Ma Ma and those Divorcee hot mama. For married woman still with their hubby i usually leave them out. I also further sub divide them into your normal HDB type, those staying at condo type and landed housing type.

my aim of focus is those staying at condo. usually still in 45 and below range . one or two kids. range from P5 to Sec 2 roughly . The are more well to do working as investment banker, auditor, accounting line...u get the pic. they usually drive bcoz they always rushing here and there to pick kid for various CCA...etc. Car is those C200 BMW 3. , mini Cooper. Italians two door for reference

So if u are staying in a condo and Single. Yes single. Is very easy to spot them and get to know them. But if you are Playboy every weekend you bring a diff gal back to your condo, then pls stay away from these MILF. They can smell u from a mile and know u only want xxx. And likely neighbors already bad mouth abt u. So pls stay away. Dont ask me how i have access to condo and managed to spot these hot mama. For sure i dont stay in a condo that is all i can say.

For this class of Hot mama. you have to their daily routine. for example 645am they will come down to drive their kids to nearby school. this is the time u can make small talk or wait for their return and chat up with them . if u cant open your mouth then at least just nod yr head and say good morning. U job it to leave an impression at least she will know who u are.. and when the time comes, for example she has a flat tyre or flat battery. U better be there to help out. this really does help as they will tend to be nice to you. IF this doesn't work out daily just show up at your condo pool or gym. soon u will bum into one that will show up daily at certain time. During lunch time if you are around CBD and bump into them pls say hi and suggest to lunch the next time round.

Many many more tips to share ... till the next time. Stay Safe everyone.