View Single Post
Old 22-07-2021, 01:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How easy to hunt for MILF?

Instead of talking about where and hor to get a MILF, maybe get the objective to start with.
If the definition is a MILF is someone who is either married with kids, divorcee or single, if you are only looking for a FWB, then look for those like minded ones. If you are more serious, wanting a more mature lady to settle with, fhen approach them.
At the end of the day, be honest about what you want. No one likes to be conned or cheated.