View Single Post
Old 24-07-2021, 11:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by xels View Post
saw a ML posting suicidal thoughts because of this. not sure how many ladies are going through this.

but the lady also broadcasted the strangers number and his bank account number, so im pretty sure white knights already on the move.

lets stay safe and lay low, and spare a thought for these ladies who are undoubtedly also going through this situation with us.
Look, this is pretty common and freelance WLs jolly well know what they are getting into. They do not have a choice that's why they come here? I am sure 99% of these ladies, no one point a gun to their head and force them to come here.

They come to earn big bucks, taking risks, to pay for a condo back home? Whatever sob story, it would be also common among regular ppl who live normal working lives, likely slog harder, greater risks. I am no saint, and only giving them the respect that they do their job well, not harming anyone generally.

To spare empathy to them who knows exactly what situation they are getting themselves in, nope not for me.